This recipe is so quick and easy to make! It's refined sugar-free, gluten and dairy free and is the perfect on-the-go snack or healthy after dinner treat.
1 cup pitted dates, chopped
3/4 cup dried cranberries, unsweetened
3/4 cup almonds
1/2 cup macadamias
handful of cashews
1/2 cup coconut
1. In a blender of food processor, process all the nuts first until broken down but not completely into a flour. Poor into a big bowl
2. Then process the dates and cranberries into fine pieces.
3. Add all the ingredients together in the bowl and mix (kind of need to mulch it together with your hands until it starts to stick together.
4. On a tray lined with baking paper, shape the mixture into a rectangle (you really have to knead and press it together) and set in the fridge for a couple of hours. (I put it in the freezer first for an hour to really set it).
5. Slice into finger size pieces and keep in an airtight container in the fridge.